Halloween Pie Pops
Amanda here with a halloween recipe that's scary good! These pie pops are decorated with spooky, seasonal sprinkles to make them the ultimate halloween treat. Bonus - they're easy, fun, and extremely kid friendly!
- Chill your pie for 1-2 hours until pie is cool to the touch
- Use a cookie cutter or a spoon to scoop out pie filling (one pie should make about 8 pie pops) Chef’s Tip: Got leftover pie? Don’t worry! You can use it to make our pie-infused ice cream!
- Using your hands, roll the pie filling into balls
- Heat milk, dark, or white chocolate with a neutral oil (like coconut oil) on low heat over the stove or in the microwave until completely melted.
- Insert a straw or cake pop stick at the top of the pie pop
- Dip pie pop into melted chocolate
- Top with toppings of your choice
- Set pops upright in a glass to preserve their shape and let chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until chocolate coating has hardened
Pair with: Any of our delicious savory dinner pies. These pops make the perfect dessert!
Did you like this recipe? What did you top your pie pops with? Leave a comment here and tell us what you think – we can’t wait to hear!
For more great recipes and ideas, check out Amanda’s cookbook, Southern Baked: Celebrating Life with Pie, and the rest of the blog!